Pc tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ways to Convert iTunes Videos to MKV?

Go down

Ways to Convert iTunes Videos to MKV? Empty Ways to Convert iTunes Videos to MKV?

Post  moyea1989 Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:41 pm

“I are on the lookout all over to attempt to discover a means of eliminating safety of iTunes video clips I downloaded and convert them to MKV format. I observed a number of data about this, but only observed one particular alternative in total- convert iTunes video clips to MKV with converter program. Does anyone use this type of system to carry out the conversion? It is business so I definitely really need to know it nicely prior to I shell out for it- not confident if it should do the job although. If any one has executed this make sure you allow me understand how. Thanks upfront. ”
To convert iTunes movies to MKV, you want a do DRM elimination with the pretty to start with. Some impressive converter device can do that. This submit will present in thorough ways.
Step1. Import M4V files
Launch M4V to MKV converter, and click “Add” to import M4V files to the system, or you could right drag and drop M4V files towards the system.
Step2. Set MKV as being the output format
Head to the drop down box of “Profile”, and choose MKV as being the output format in “Common Video”. Or you could also pick out one particular good in keeping with your gadget.
Ways to Convert iTunes Videos to MKV? Mkv
Step3. Edit (Optional)
To improved the output result, you could click “Edit” button to carry out some editing towards the imported video clips, just like trimming the video clip length, cropping the video clip dimension, adjusting video clip result or including watermark.
Step4. Settings
Click “Settings” button to set the precise parameters just like audio and video clip codec, video clip dimension, bit fee, frame fee, and so forth.
Step5. Convert M4V to MKV
Then return towards the dwelling interface and click “Convert” button to start out to convert M4V to MKV.

moyea1989

Back to top Go down