Pc tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it Possible to Convert Blu-ray Content to MKV Videos?

Go down

Is it Possible to Convert Blu-ray Content to MKV Videos? Empty Is it Possible to Convert Blu-ray Content to MKV Videos?

Post  moyea1989 Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:13 pm

"Hey, guys. I am in doubts whether Blu-ray movie can be converted to MKV files or not. I realize they are tools can rip DVD to MKV. So, I am wondering if there is a tool that can rip Blu-ray to MKV as well. Do you guys know anything? Please share with me. "
Blu-ray content do can convert to MKV formats, and there do have tool for ripping Blu-ray to MKV. The best of it is Pavtube ByteCopy. This software can decrypt Blu-ray disc protection and rip dsc content to MKV format. If you need to do lossless copy, it will directly package Blu-ray or DVD movies into MKV container format without any quality loss. Below guide will show you how this Blu ray to MKV converter works. Wish it is helpful for you.
1-Add Blu-ray files into converter.
Put Blu-ray disk into disc drive. Run Bluray to MKV Converter, Click "File" to "Load BD/DVD ROM", then the application will load all data in your disc.
2-Set for Output.
Choose entire disc data, then Edit button will enlighten, click on it, "Edit Disc" panel will pop out. Choose audio tracks and subtitles in option, only original Blu-ray disc embodied subtitles are elective.
Choose one profile in "Format". For further settings, click "Settings" beside, some general parameters regarding audio, video and subtitle streams are adjustable, for instance video/audio/subtitle codec, size, bitrate, frame rate, sample rate channels.
3-Convert.
After above settings, back to main interface. Generally, in a disc, there are some unrelated segments. You can check the disc data in the left side of the program. Choose one to preview, please note that preview window plays video only without audio or subtitles.
Then check those segments you want to preserve, click MKV button to start ripping Blu-ray movies to MKV files.

moyea1989

Back to top Go down