Pc tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide: the way to convert MP4 to MP3 for ipod shuffle?

Go down

Guide: the way to convert MP4 to MP3 for ipod shuffle? Empty Guide: the way to convert MP4 to MP3 for ipod shuffle?

Post  moyea1989 Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:23 am

“Hi guys, I have an ipod shuffle. Now, I want to exact the audio from a MP4 video on my computer to my ipod shuffle. How could i accomplish that goal? Is it possible to recommend me a good-performance free tool for achieving it? Thank you! ”
Ipod shuffle can properly support audio formats like MP3, AAC, W4A, WAV, and so forth. Consequently, you just need exact the audio from MP4 to MP3 or perhaps other ipod Shuffle supported audio formats. Here, a free MP4 converter shall be in great help because it will assist you to convert MP4 to MP3 plus several other audio formats as well as keep the original audio quality.
Below is a reference tutorial of converting MP4 to MP3 with a free MP4 converter.
1. Add MP4 videos
Install and commence the MP4 converter, and then import the MP4 files by clicking on add icon. You are allowed to preview the video on the view screen. Mind you, this MP4 converter also supports batch conversion.
Guide: the way to convert MP4 to MP3 for ipod shuffle? Mp4-converter-ui1
2. Choose output
Move down the profile icon plus press it for picking output audio format. Choose MP3 as the output format from the common audio tab. And next press “output” to pick out an output folder.
Mind you, you can choose “apply to all” or perhaps “merge into one file” to choose merge all audios into one audio file or note.
3. Settings
In addition, this MP4 converter provides you the settings function to make exact output. You are able to press “settings” to modify audio parameters like audio codec, audio quality, sample rate, channels plus bite rate. Modify them as you wish.
4. Converting
Eventually move back to the main interface plus mouse click “convert” to start out converting MP4 to MP3 for your ipod shuffle.

moyea1989

Back to top Go down