Pc tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide for Blu-ray Dvd Backup: The best way to Copy Blu-ray i

Go down

Guide for Blu-ray Dvd Backup: The best way to Copy Blu-ray i Empty Guide for Blu-ray Dvd Backup: The best way to Copy Blu-ray i

Post  moyea1989 Tue May 22, 2012 12:33 am

order to FLV Documents intended for On-line Sharing
If you need to present to Blu-ray disc content together with your buddies on-line, 1 option is copying your Blu-ray content material to online sharing friendly video files, similar to FLV. Or perhaps you desire selected video inside dvd pertaining to online video editing. Therefore, you want a multi-functional Blu-ray ripper copying along with modify Blu-ray dvd movies.
Please find the step-by-step guidebook pertaining to right turn Blu-Ray to FLV down below:
Step1. Significance Blu ray data
Deploy along with kick off Blu ray to FLV Converter, just click "Add" as well as right drag and drop Blu-ray data via Blu-ray dvd on the software. Built-in player has become provided for previewing your brought in videos.
Guide for Blu-ray Dvd Backup: The best way to Copy Blu-ray i Blu-ray-ripper-software
Step2. Arranged result format
See a decrease container involving "Profile", opt for FLV because productivity formatting. There are many pre-programmed single profiles many different tools which could be of use down the road.
Step3. Settings
To perform a number of advanced details adjustments, you'll be able to just click "Settings" key to get in Settings panel to alter video and audio codec, bit rate, frame rate, video size, quality, and many others.
Guide for Blu-ray Dvd Backup: The best way to Copy Blu-ray i FLV-settings
Step4. Edit (Recommended)
You happen to be in addition permitted to edit your videos through edit functions for instance lean the playback quality period, plant the playback quality sizing, modify online video influence along with put watermark. Consequently, in case you would just like preserve selected portions in the video for even more employ, lean the unwanted pieces off of along with turn your continue being pieces straight into FLV data.
Step5. Rip Blu ray to FLV
And then just click "Convert" key for the property interface to get started on for you to split Blu ray to FLV.

moyea1989

Back to top Go down