Pc tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strategies to Decrypt Blu-ray Disc with Laptop

Go down

Strategies to Decrypt Blu-ray Disc with Laptop Empty Strategies to Decrypt Blu-ray Disc with Laptop

Post  moyea1989 Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:44 pm

" Hey, guys. I'm preparing to decrypt my Blu-ray disc and copy the disc content material off. I understand it is actually illegal to copy business disc's content material. But, I've to this as well as copy will only for my personalized utilization. So, I just choose to understand how to crack the disc safety, so I can copy the film on disc off to laptop. From the way, I currently have an external Blu-ray drive. "
Most Blu-ray discs have BD+ or other encryptions. To crack these disc protections, an expert Blu-ray decoder or cop program is crucial. Resources like Blu-ray ripper possess the capacity to decrypt disc safety and rip/copy content material to many video clip formats also. When you are intending to copy them to video clips at no cost love. It is actually proposed to select Blu-ray ripper program. If you would like make one: one copies, you'd improved pick out Blu-ray copy program.
Right here is information about ways to decrypt Blu ray disc.
Strategies to Decrypt Blu-ray Disc with Laptop Blu-ray-ripper-import4
1. Import Blu ray supply
Launch Blu Ray Ripper. Click "Load BD" button to import Blu ray supply from Blu ray disc or Blu ray folder. Just after importing, the built-in player is featured for previewing the imported files by double clicking the file title.
2. Decide on output format
Head to the drop-down box of "Profile" to pick a good video clip format to become the output format.
3. Edit (Optional)
To improved the output result, you could click " Edit" button to edit the imported Blu ray. That you are permitted to trim the video clip length, crop the video clip dimension, alter video clip result and add watermark to video clips.
4. Settings
Click settings button subsequent to Profile panel to specify output parameters: video clip codec, audio codec, video clip dimension, bit charge, factor ratio, frame charge, and so forth.
5. Rip Blu ray
Just after all are actually finished, revisit the dwelling interface and click "Convert " button to start out to rip Blu ray with Leawo Blu ray Ripper.

moyea1989

Back to top Go down