Pc tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May i enjoy MKV files on my PS3?

Go down

May i enjoy MKV files on my PS3? Empty May i enjoy MKV files on my PS3?

Post  moyea1989 Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:59 pm

“Recently I get some splendid MKV shows from internet. However when I put them to my PS3 using a Mac laptop or computer, my PS3 can not read them. What’s problem with my PS3? Can PS3 support MKV files? If not, are you able to enjoy MKV files on my PS3? How to do it? ”
First, there is no problem with your PS3 since PS3 is primarily designed for playing games and also could not support MKV movies. If you really need to enjoy a MKV file on PS3, you'll be able to convert MKV to PS3 supported video format for instance MP4.
Before you start the transformation, you may need first get a Mac MKV to PS3 converter which is needed on this transformation. ( As you talked about you've got a Mac laptop or computer. ) This Mac MKV to PS3 converter could effectively carry out the conversion from Mac MKV to PS3 with all the initial video quality and even will let you change the movie before the conversion to get better output. Furthermore, the settings function in this program could assist you to modify audio and even video parameters for making exact output. Following this paper will show you how to convert MKV to PS3 video for enjoying on a PS3.
1. Load MKV files
Start out the Mac MKV to PS3 converter and even push “add” to input the MKV files.
May i enjoy MKV files on my PS3? Video_converter_mac_22
2. Decide upon output
Decide output format as PS3 supported format MP4 in “profile”, and then designate a folder as output folder in “output”.
3. Edit movie
If you need to change the movie before the transformation, you'll be able to push “edit” to enter into the editing panel, where trim, crop, effects and even watermark are offered.
4. Convert
Lastly, please push “convert” to get started on converting Mac MKV to PS3.

moyea1989

Back to top Go down